Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum is a Registered Charity to support Parents of children with SEND. They organise special workshops and information events for parents to share and gather information/knowledge.
- Joining is free and will give parents the opportunity to share views about services e.g. health, education, social care, leisure etc.
- contribute to the shaping of these services,
- have access to lots of information to support families,
- meet other parents of children with SEND,
- be able to join an exclusive parents Facebook page and stay informed about coffee mornings, events, confrences and consultations.
Even if your child doesn't have an identified additional need, but you are looking for advice and expertise, you are welcome to find out more by requesting a leaflet. Please email Jen - firstname.lastname@example.org
with your child's name and setting if you would like a leaflet popping into your child's bookbag
Information on upcoming workshops on the poster attached.